Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm Baaacckkk!!!

Hi Guys! Don't worry about the black screen. Just click the play button and the video will play. Sorry for the lapse in posting. Life got a little crazy but I'm back now. I don't usually post on Thursdays but I missed you guys so much I couldn't wait until Friday.

Attraction, creation and maintenance are the three big parts of any relationship. I like to compare it to building a house. First comes the planning phase, floor plans (attraction), then the actual building of the home (creation) and then, there is the maintenance.

Whether we are aware of it or not we are doing these three things in our relationships everyday. If you are not in or have never had, the kind of relationship that you would describe as healthy, happy and fulfilling, what does this mean for you?

Well, If you are not experiencing the kind of relationships that you want, chances are that somewhere along the way, in terms of attracting , creating and maintaining the relationship you want, something has happened. Maybe you were subconsciously taught to never trust men. Perhaps, you have some unresolved pain from your past. It could be any number of underlying reasons that stand in the way. But the odd are very high that the answer lies somewhere within you.

What I know, is this simple truth. Of all the relationships I've been in, I am the common denominator. It wasn't until I stopped blaming ex boyfriends for why I didn't have the relationship that I wanted and really took a long hard look within, that I opened the door for real change. Learning to attract, create and maintain relationships that reflect my deepest desires, has changed my life. So I ask you, how could it change your life? What is your part in making this change a reality?

Check out the video for more of attracting, creating and maintaining the relationship you truly want.

You can email me @ SoulMateCoachCrystal@gmail.com or visit my website @ http://www.soulmatecoach.vpweb.com/. Talk with you soon. Much Love...................Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment