Monday, January 31, 2011

How Giving Gratitude Can Create The Relationship You Want







How much gratitude do you show in your relationship? As many of you know, I am a huge believer in the power of gratitude. I have experienced the change that living from a perspective of gratitude can have. Gratitude not only affects my life but in every relationship that I have, especially my marriage. When we show gratitude, it's like we create a magic looking glass. Gratitude works a kind of magic that allows us to somehow find good in a bad situation. It allows us to see hope when a situation looks hopeless. It can soften our sometimes critical eye.

It also works a certain kind of magic in our relationships. As the saying goes, what we feed grows. So not only does gratitude create a space of contentment within us, it also increases the likelihood that our husband/partner will continue doing the things we show gratitude for. So, when all else fails, try a little gratitude. What is it costing you not to?

Thanks for stopping by today. As always, if you find showing gratitude in your marriage/relationship to be a challenge, feel free to contact me at http://www.soulmatecoachcrystal.com/. Or you can also shoot me an e-mail at SoulMateCoachCrystal@gmail.com. I offer a free 30 min. consultation for all new clients. If this sounds interesting to you, contact me so we can set up your free session today! Blessings and take care. Talk to you soon..................... Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment