Monday, January 18, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

Do you have an attitude of gratitude when it comes to your relationships? Can you honestly say that you focus more on the good, than the bad things in your relationship? If your answer is no, don't worry, you're not alone. It takes a lot of conscious effort, at least for most of us, to remind ourselves of what we love about our mates on a daily bases. Fear not! Because not only can it be done, with a little practice and some planning, you can be singing the praises of the same man that can sometimes, irritate your socks off! Trust me on this one ladies!

I am currently offering FREE sample coaching sessions. It is a wonderful way to see what coaching is all about. I welcome all questions and comments. You can visit my website @ www.SoulMateCoachCrystal.vpweb.com or email me @ SoulMateCoachCrystal@gmail.com. Blessings..........Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment