Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Breaking Up Is Hard to Do.

Break-ups can be really tough. Weather you are ready for the relationship to end or it comes as a total surprise, breaking up is usually a heart wrenching experience. As a widow I have learned many lessons in letting go and learning to live ans love again. I have also found that most of the lessons that I have learned in letting go work pretty well in any situation where separation and pain are involved. Take a look at my video for three things that helped me survive the toughest separation of my life.

If you are going through a tough break up and you could use some additional support, send me a email at SoulMateCoachCrystal@gmail.com, to set up a free coaching session. I welcome all questions and comments. You can also visit my website @ http://www.soulmatecoachcrystal.com/. Thanks for stopping by. Blessings...............Crystal

PS. If you like my video blogs I ask that you rate them on YouTube and send anyone you think would be interested to my blog or YouTube Channel. It's www.youtube.com/SoulMateCoachCrystal. Thank you so much :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment