Thursday, March 11, 2010

Are You Using Manipulation to Get What You Want


Sometimes we are not direct and clear about what we want for a really good reason. We are trying to manipulate the situation to make things go one way: our way! Manipulation is not only dishonest, it kills intimacy in the relationship. See my video for more on why, despite your best intentions, manipulation can really hurt your relationship.

I welcome all questions and comments. I can be reached at www.SoulMateCoachCrystal@gmail.com or you can visit my website at http://www.soulmatecoach.vpweb.com/. Talk to you soon. Blessings..........Crystal


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes. Very good and true reason. I hate it. But I am guilty too. But that quality (or lack thereof) like the other character detrementing ones, must be excommunicated from my being. Yay for a better person!

    O.F.C.J.

    ReplyDelete