Monday, April 5, 2010

Giving a Proper Apology

Learning to apologize is an important part of any relationship. Giving a sincere, heartfelt apology is not always the easiest thing. In this video I discuss tips and guidelines to giving an apology that will instantly shift almost any argument from a battle ground to a place of learning and understanding. Okay, okay maybe it won't instantly turn you into Gandhi BUT it will increase that odds that you'll find peace and resolution sooner rather than later :-)!

I welcome all questions and comments. My email address is SoulMateCoachCrystal@gmail.com or you can visit my website at http://www.soulmatecoachcrystal.com/. If you want more help with argument resolution and/or apologies, contact me via email for a free sample coaching session. Talk with you soon. Blessings.....................Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes. I so feel this topic. There are people in my life (well... some kind of not so much anymore) that i just can't come back together with because they refuse to accept that they ever even hurt me! Ugh, it's so annoying, but after coming to peace with Jesus about it, I can let it go and let them carry there burden or finally SINCERELY do what's right. I have a hard time apologizing too, but practice makes perfect!

    O.F.C.J.

    ReplyDelete