Thursday, June 16, 2011

Email Answer Monday-On The SoulMate Coach Crystal Show!



Exciting news!  I have a verrryyy special guest in the studio this week!  My husband or as I refer to him on FB, Tha' Mista!  He will be answering questions honestly and authentically from a male perspective.

This week I will be addressing exclusivity in dating and your boyfriend being friends with his ex.    Ever wonder when and how to bring up the topic of being exclusive when dating? And what should you do if boyfriend insists on being friends with his ex? Each of these can be sticky topics.  Have no fear, SoulMate Coach Crystal is here, along with my special guest Tha' Mista', will be addressing these HOT topics on this episode!

For more information on coaching services visit me @ www.SoulMateCoachCrystal.com.   Thanks for stopping by and Blessings.........Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment