Monday, August 1, 2011

Are You Dating An Emotionally Abusive Man?



Have you experienced emotional abuse in past relationships? How can you tell if you are in an emotionally abusive relationship? Where does expressing anger and/or frustration turn into emotional abuse? What is the difference between constructive and destructive criticism?

Feeling 'less than', like you have to prove yourself to your partner or being constantly defensive in your relationship are all sighs that you are experiencing or have experienced emotional abuse somewhere.

Sometimes recognizing emotional abuse can be hard. Because a lot of us grew up experiencing it, so we think that it is normal. The problem is, over the course of a relationship emotional abuse eats away at our self esteem and sense of self. It erodes our confidence and can leave us defensive, insecure and unsure of ourselves. This costs us big time. Because even if the emotionally abusive relationship ends we still carry the scars with us into our next relationship. 

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020 if you need help, infidelity hurts

    ReplyDelete