Monday, September 19, 2011

Are You Attracted to Men That Are Fixer Uppers Pt2?




What is the difference between being a loving, supportive woman and  doing way to much for your partner?  It is a fine line that, once crossed, lead us into fixer-upper land. It determines whether you will have a healthy, happy relationship or heartbreak.  

 On this weeks episode of the SoulMate Coach Crystal Show we will be discussing what to do if you are attracted to fixer-uppers.  The problem is, sometimes we don't see the part we play in attracting certain men into our lives.  

In this video I will discuss how to determine if you are unknowingly  attracting men that are Fixer-Uppers into your life. Blessings........Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020 if you need help, infidelity hurts

    ReplyDelete